DYNAWASH - B
- Immunoblot and westernblot strips manual washer.
- The DYNAWASH - B washing apparatus has an eight channel comb with a span of 12,5 mm which accomodates standard sized blot baths.
- The comb is mounted in a mobile holder above the intended bath.
- In the lowered position the comb aspirates all bath positions simultaneously.
- Dispensing of the washing solution is regulated by an electromagnetic valve which is controlled by the apparatuses master electronics system. Valve opening is activated by the red switch located on the comb holder. The volume of the batch is adjustable.
- The predefined levels 1 ml, 1,5 ml and 2 ml per channel can be selected by using the selection switch which is located on the main body.
- The washing apparatuses electronics system provides a time delay period between washing cycles so that excessive volume of the solution is not dispensed in case of an accidental activating of the red switch.
- The device is equipped with a single pump which provides both – dispensing and aspiration functions. Each channel has a separate dispensing and aspirating needle.
- The washing solution is aspirated by the pump from an arbitrary container selected by the user. So there are minimal losses of the solution being used. The aspiration needles are directly connected to the pump via the aspiration comb therefore the aspiration process works continuously with no need of reactivation.
- The extended length of the aspiration needles doesn’t allow the liquid to overflow the holes in case of excessive dispensed volume. In addition, it can be used for minimizing the residual volume after aspiration.
- The solution being removed is collected in a waste container equipped with a safety level sensor. If the container is overfilled the pump automatically stops and the warning LED changes colour from green to red. There is also an easily accessible location for purging the washing head on the main body.
Specifications DYNAWASH - B
The apparatus is small and its dimensions are as follows:
| 178 x 165 x 125 mm (WxDxH)
|Blot baths and comb holder
| 107 x 183 mm (WxL)
| 1000 ml, 9 cm in diameter
The power source for the DYNAWASH - B is a standard external power adapter which is included.
Warranty DYNAWASH - B
1 DYNAWASH - B
2 DYNAWASH - B
3 DYNAWASH - B
4 DYNAWASH - B
5 DYNAWASH - B
6 DYNAWASH - B
7 DYNAWASH - B
8 DYNAWASH - B
9 DYNAWASH - B
10 DYNAWASH - B