- Fully automated instrument for the immunoblot and westernblot assays
- Automatic sample pipetting from primary tubes
- Strip image capture by camera
- Drying of strips
- Walk-away operation
- User friendly SW for easy and comprehensible operation
- Dynablot Automatic is a system which fully automates blot pro- cessing starting with samples being pipetted and finishes with camera image capture. Only insertion of samples in primary tubes and strips are required from an operator.
- The instrument is fitted with reagents peristaltic pumps located at its front for easy use and handling. The pumps are capable of running in reverse. It assists the functions “Antidrop” (no drops at the end of tubing during dispensing) and “Reagents saving” (aspiration of dead volume back to reagent bottles after last dis-pensing).
- The mixing of strip content during incubation is assisted by rocking the strip plate. Slow, medium or fast rocking speeds can be selected.
- Used liquid media is removed by an integrated vacuum pump and then directed to a waste bottle with a level sensor.
- All reagent tubing can be replaced easily.
- Compact instrument dimensions (800 x 500 x 540 mm), weight (35 kg) and very quiet running are friendly to laboratory environments. The instrument power consumption is up to 50 W.
- Controlled by PC (USB connection), SW language options
- User friendly SW
- Creating and importing of work lists, simultaneous running of varied (but compatible) assays
- Saving and export of strip pictures for analysis in the customer’s SW
- Up to 44 positions in primary tubes rack
- Variable strip plates can be used after setting up the machine
- Primary tubes bar code reader
- Precise syringe for pipetting primary samples
- Capacitance level detection
- Sample dilution will be directly done in the strip plate wells by one of the reagent pumps
- Up to 44 strip plate positions
- 8 peristaltic pumps for reagent dispensing
- Vacuum strip well aspiration function, 4 l bottle - warning and alarm level checking
- Mixing during incubation is assisted by rocking the strip plate
Camera strip image capture
- Monochromatic CCD camera 2592x1944 pixels Green LED illumination
- Resolution about 490 DPI
- The pictures are taken and saved strip by strip
Specifications DYNABLOT Automatic
| 800 x 500 x 540 mm
| 35 kg
|Cat. No. with camera
|Cat. No. without camera
Warranty DYNABLOT Automatic
1 DYNABLOT Automatic
2 DYNABLOT Automatic
3 DYNABLOT Automatic
4 DYNABLOT Automatic
5 DYNABLOT Automatic
6 DYNABLOT Automatic
7 DYNABLOT Automatic
8 DYNABLOT Automatic
9 DYNABLOT Automatic
10 DYNABLOT Automatic